The objective is to gather much needed data regarding the health of young athletes to assess the current trends within youth sports. We will be using a validated questionnaire developed by the Oslo Sports Trauma Research Center in partnership with Athlete Monitoring.
Requirements to participate:
1. Between the ages of 10-22
2. Play sports at the club, middle or high school, and/or university levels and
3. Live within the state of Utah
Details of Participation (Free)
1. Register at rusportready.wpmudev.host by Friday, July 26th.
2. Create an Athlete Monitoring account by Aug 1st.
3. Complete the Injury Surveillance Questionnaire every Mon, Aug 5 – Sept 23
1. Advocate for your child
2. Provide valuable data regarding the current youth sports trends
3. No cost
4. Results will be compiled and used in aggregate form to find ways to help prevent unnecessary injuries
Parents register here for children
Participants register here ages 18-22
We thank you for your time and willingness to participate in this survey.